Thứ Ba, 5 tháng 7, 2011

Say I realise you need the lift, but I need a break in the evenings, so how about if you get the bus? Another useful skill is boundary setting.

ABOUT THE RECOVERY PROCESS Ive now come to realise that no magic wand or quick fix exists. Im very up and down, sometimes I feel Ill never get better. Breathing during panic attacks and exposure work Weve already explained that if you learn to control your breathing you can reduce your Anxiety. Animals There is evidence that stroking and interacting with a pet has a similar effect to laughing. Ive never tried to consciously change this about myself. Im not a critic, victim or perfectionist but I am a worrier. Id say I was a worrier, mainly about my work, and I can be a bit of a critic. BRIDGET Im a worrier and a perfectionist, but the perfectionist is dominant. My dominant sub-personality is the worrier - oh those perishing What-ifs. Im not a worrier, Im mostly laid back. Write down in your notebook exactly what you intend to do, and what you expect the outcome to be for each of the two theories: Example: Test: I wont do my cleaning ritual in the living room for one day. Id be able to get back to work. Try to find away of giving yourself something out of each of the following categories. The next stage is to look at intermediate goals that will take them towards the ultimate goal of returning to work. Use a public lavatory. Disadvantages of change. Symptoms can also include increased nervousness, irritability, fatigue or restlessness. Take your time with this exercise. seeing things from a different angle, trying not to be hard on myself, giving myself some leeway. I have tried to change my mindset. Give yourself a week without attempting any new goals. Your head tells you it is wrong, but you continue to act as if it were true because of the emotional hold it has on you. ABOUT POSITIVE EXPERIENCES I like to see humour in everyday situations and I love to laugh and smile. Because I know I can listen to music, or go for a run, I wont sit around letting the anxious thoughts take hold. Once you have admitted this, you can reassess the answers. Repeat, but for two stops. As if they are drowning in a sea of chaos and disparity,unable to pull themselves out. Relax, and feel the difference.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét